Best suited for installation in electrical power distribution cabinets: 4 absolute high power outputs in just 5 installation slots (width units). The decoder can supply up to 800 watts of power using a 24VDC supply. The 3613PWM-H can drive all constant voltage (CV) LED modules and LED assemblies of any type and make.
Common features are same voltage (12VDC or 24VDC will work), and common anode wiring topology (common „+“ used for all LEDs). The eye-friendly dimming results from high output frequency (244 Hz used), high output resolution (12 bit dimming), and a quasi-logarithmit output curve, which matches the human eye’s sensitivity.
Combined with excellent DMX performance thanks to special SLR receiver chips to guarantee extended noise immunity and improved signal reception, full administration and monitoring capabilities due to advanced DMX RDM technology and lots of user configuration options, the 3613PWM-H will undoubtedly be your best choice to drive CV LEDs – we’re sure!
- DMX PWM DRIVER for voltage controlled LEDs
- DMX512/1990, DMX512-A, DIN56930-2, DMX RDM
- DMX input fed-thru
- Operating voltage: 12…24VDC
- 4 outputs 0…+12(24)V, max. 8A per output
- Topology: Common Anode
- Dimensions: DIN Rail, 5 units width
- ANSI E1-20 DMX RDM V1.0 compatible
- 4 DMX Personalities
- Power supply monitoring, DMX RDM readable
- Eye-friendly quasi-logarithmic curve
- 3 output frequencies selectable
- Output linear or quasi-logarithmic
- Output smoothing: 3 characteristics selectable
- RDM Identify, Password protection, HOLD-Level
- Slot-Labels and Device Label can be edited
- several additional RDM functions
You can configure the interface via DMX RDM. Alternatively, the DMX start address, DMX personality and DMX HOLD mode can be configured using a start address board 3000P, 3003P, 3005P or 3006P. Start address boards can be used for all of our products. They must be purchased separately.
Downloads manual DMX LED Driver 3613PWM-H