The succesful relay board 3202R is also available as DIN rail unit: the 3202R-H.
The 3202R-H features high-power changeover contacts (NO/NC, 230V at 10Amps resistive load max.). This makes the 3202R-H a suitable tool for all your switching needs: high power, low power, audio or lighting signal, motor control or more. Intelligent internal signal routing, exclusive switching options, momentary or latching output: every combination is possible and can be set easily from your preferred RDM controller.
In contrary to applications on stage, permanent installations do not need address setting switches etc. All settings are stored electronically in a nonvolatile memory.
- the DMX start adress
- the DMX personality (upper and lower trigger intensity)
- channel allocation
- DMX HOLD mode … and more
Specifications DMX Relay 3202R-H
To configure the relay 3202R-H, you need a suitable DMX RDM controller. To set the DMX start address and DMX personality, a start address board 3000P, 3003P, 3005P or 3006P can be used alternatively. This is available as optional accessory and is not included in the delivery.
- 2 channel
- DMX512/1990, DIN 56930-2, DMX512-A, ANSI E1-20 DMX RDM
- 2 switched outputs (N.O./N.C.) 230V typ. 8A resistive load
- 4 trigger level combinations selectable
- Exlusive mode selectable (DMX RDM controller required for configuration)
- Monostable Mode selectable (DMX RDM controller required for configuration)
- Power supply: 230V AC, approx. 3W
- Dimensions: DIN rail, approx. 5 width units