DMX2PWM Dimmers enable control of low-voltage LEDs using a DMX512 controller. Using PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) technique, they are designed for use with constant voltage LEDs with a maximum output current of 2A per channel, or 2.5A for the 3-channel version. DMX512 signal is amplified through DMX2PWM Dimmers for convenient daisy-chaining.
DMX2PWM Dimmers’ flexibility makes installations easy with auto and manual DMX512 addressing modes, and in the case of the 9-channel version, the option of using an RJ45 connector or loose wire for DMX512 connection. The reverse supply protection and self-resetting over-current protection ensure safety against possible damage due to incorrect wiring.
- Control of constant voltage LED fixtures
- Three individually-controllable output channels via DMX512
- Reverse supply protection and overcurrent protection (self resetting)
- Smooth dimming via PWM with 488 Hz frequency
- Manual address setting or auto-addressing selectable
- Input voltage range: 12-48 VDC
- 14bit PWM resolution calculated from 8bit DMX value
Specifications DMX2PWM, 3 channel, housing
- Dimensions WxHxD: 94 x 71,5 x 24 mm / 3.66 x 2.81 x 0.94 in.
- Weight kg/lbs: 0,08 / 0.176
- Power supply: 12-48 VDC (screw term.)
- Environment: IP20
- Input: DMX512 (RJ45)
- Output: DMX512 for chaining multiple devices; 3 output channels (screw terminals); + connector: identical to input voltage; - connector: low side PWM switch